first train home



this is a very addictive song.. :)

gue hampir selalu pengen senyum pas dia nyanyi di bagian "the urge to feel your face in blood rushing to paint my hand-print", artinya yang gue tangkap sih dia pengen nampar orang karena kesel. sungguh kalimat yang sangat kreatif untuk mewakilkan sesuatu.

secara keseluruhan kira-kira lagu ini menceritakan sebuah situasi dimana kita terjebak di sebuah tempat yang sebenarnya kita tak ingin berada di situ, ditambah lagi semua orang terlihat menjengkelkan, dan pada akhirnya kita berpikiran ingin pulang kerumah secepatnya (naik first train home).

imogen heap sangat genius, terlebih lagi dia seorang cewek, yah semoga suatu hari nanti gue bisa nonton konser dia langsung, sukur-sukur kalo bisa mainin rambut kriwilnya meski cuma beberapa detik. ngarep. hahaha..

btw ini liriknya. enjoy guys :)

Got to get on it

Bodies disengage, our mouths are fleshing over
As hiss and echo gain, irises retreat into ovals of white
The urge to feel your face, in blood, rushing to paint my hand print
And Frisbee one by one, your vinyl on laminate
I’m desperate for some kind of contact.
First train home, I’ve got to get on it
Got to catch, to catch, to catch, catch, catch the…
First train home

Temporal dead zone where clocks are barely breathing
Yet no one cares to notice for all their yamming on,
I calm up to hold it together
I want to Play-Do waveforms in the hideaway
I want to get on with getting on with things
I want to run in fields, paint the kitchen, and love someone

I can’t do any of that here can I?

So what, you’ve had one too many
So what, I’m not that much fun to be with
So what, you’ve got a silly hat on.
So what, I didn’t want to come here anyway

What matters to you, it doesn’t matter, matter to me
What matters to me, doesn’t matter, matter to you
What matters to you, doesn’t matter, matter to them
What matters to them, it doesn’t change anything.

Got to get out now

7.28.2010